We love reader comments and welcome robust debate, but we do insist that the following rules are honoured. Any comments that break these rules will be subject to removal within a reasonable time once the Muso’s Guide team becomes aware of the content.
1. Don’t be nasty. We’re not overly worried about swearing but personal attacks on named people are not acceptable.
2. Don’t break the law. This includes – but is not restricted to – copyright, libel, inciting hatred and impersonating another named person.
3. Don’t be offensive. This includes – but is not restricted to – racist, sexist, homophobic content.
4. Don’t make allegations. If you have evidence and want us to cover a story, get in touch to talk about it.
5. We’d prefer you to use your real name. We won’t insist but if you stand by your comments, why not step up and let people know who you are?
6. Advertising and spam will be removed.